Since 2018, STEM Camp Foundation has given thousands of dollars to elementary teachers to help them buy STEM supplies for their classrooms. In our new post-covid world, budgets are tighter than ever, and rising costs make it more difficult to keep classroom supplies up-to-date. Here are some of the projects that STEM Camp Foundation grants to teachers have financed:
Here is what ten elementary teachers have told us about the impact our foundation grants have made in their classrooms, for teaching STEM studies:
- “The SCF Grant Program has enriched the lives of my students”.
- “Our grant has helped students understand more about engineering.”
- “The value of this foundation grant to my robotics club cannot be understated.”
- “Students will emerge well prepared to consider a career in STEM.”
- “Our STEM grant has helped to foster an inclusive culture in our school.”
- “I am so excited to see what students have been able to create, using the funds form our STEM Camp Foundation grant.”
- “Once our SCF project is completed, students will share their creativity with other students in our school, with parents and the school community.”
- “Our foundation grant is absolutely wonderful news for our school.”
- “Our grant has helped students become highly engaged in STEM ideas.”
- “Your foundation grant will play a pivotal role in our student learning.”
Your donation will help us continue to help even more elementary schools upgrade their classroom supplies and excite their students about learning STEM.
Click on our “Donate Now” button to make your donation today. Amounts from $20 and up will receive a charitable donation receipt from our not-for-profit fundraising partner “Canada Helps”.
Help children, from Kindergarten to Grade 8, with their STEM education.